PEF "Pfuture Workforce" Scholarships
Applications will be available on Monday, February 6, 2023.
Applications are due by 4:00 pm on March 31, 2023.
The purpose of the PEF "Pfuture Workforce" Scholarships is to provide financial support to a graduating PfISD Senior pursing a degree in in-demand career fields: Nursing/Healthcare, Social Work, Education, Construction, Engineering, Operations, Marketing/Communications, Data/Math Analysis, Information Systems, Accounting/Finance and Software Development.
Decision and Award of Scholarship:
- A Pflugerville Education Foundation committee will screen and select award 5 recipients per year
- Scholarship total is $1,000 toward college tuition or course books with proof of enrollment and/or evidence of payment (reimbursement)
- Payment will be sent to the institution
The criteria for selecting recipients has been determined by the Pflugerville Education Foundation Board.
- Must be a current senior in PfISD
- Must pursue a degree/certification in one of the listed fields
- Must attend a 2-4 year institution.
Sponsorship opportunities are available if you would like to support our amazing students!
Contact us at 512-594-0375.